Orlandos Top Ten To Start 2008
2008 is already proving to be a great year to finally take that Orlando vacation. Your friends at DWTickets.com – the best source for cheap theme park tickets in town - have put together the top ten reasons to plan your trip in the next couple of months.
- DWTickets.com! We are the number one reason to get on down to Orlando because we offer the best discounts on all the theme park tickets you need to make your Orlando vacation spectacular.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Because you know you want to be one of the first people to celebrate “all things Hollywood” in Orlando now that this park has a new name.
- Mardi Gras at the Universal Orlando Resort. “America’s biggest street party this side of New Orleans” takes place every Saturday night from February 2 – April 19.
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Celebrating its 15th year, the theme is “Fun in the Sun,” and the event will run from March 19 – June 1.
- Bud & BBQ at SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Africa in Tampa. This exciting concert series takes place on Fridays at SeaWorld and Saturdays at Busch Gardens from February 16 – March 9.
- The Pirate and Princess Party at the Magic Kingdom. This special ticket, after-hours party runs on select dates only from 7 p.m. til midnight and features the “Enchanted Adventures Parade” and the “Magic, Music, and Mayhem” fireworks show.
- Disaster! A Major Motion Picture Ride…Starring You! at Universal Studios Orlando. Be one of the first guests to help film “Motha Nature” at the newly opened Disaster Studios.
- Spaceship Earth relaunch. The most recognizable icon at Epcot is reopening its doors this February after a nine-month renovation project. The changes and updates include narration by Dame Judi Dench, brand new scenes and a refurbished time travel machine to transport guests through the giant sphere.
- Spring Training at Disney’s Wide World of Sports. The Atlanta Braves return on February 14 to start their 11th year of practicing and playing spring games at Disney’s 220-acre sports complex.
- The extension of the “Year of a Million Dreams” at the Walt Disney World Resort.
And that’s just the beginning! There are many, many more reasons to visit Orlando this year. But remember, the best reason of all is the cheap tickets right here at DWTickets.com!