Celebrate Saint. Patricks Day at Your Favorite Orlando Theme Park
After a gleefully green day, step out in your Irish colors for a real St. Pat’s party at CityWalk or Pleasure Island. Both nightlife niches are offering fine Irish celebrations that are sure to be fun for all.
CityWalk is celebrating “St. Patty’s Day…With Attitude” at Pat O’Brien’s from 2 p.m. – 2 a.m. where you will find:
- Traditional Irish fare
- Live Irish music and dueling pianos
- Hurricanes (Pat O’Brien’s specialty drink) just $7.95 all night
- Bud drafts only $2 all night
- Admission $12; Must be 21 years old to get in
- Leprechauns, bagpipers, and beads for all!
If you really want to honor St. Patrick in style, go for the VIP package ($20 per person). This special pass includes:
- Line jumping (and on St. Patrick’s Day, this is really a time saver!)
- Access to exclusive balcony with private upstairs bar
- Delicious hors d’oeuvre buffet
- And…even more beads!!
Over at Pleasure Island, there is no admission charge and the party goes on all weekend with:
- Live music featuring the band “Seven Nations”
- Irish music videos for your viewing pleasure
- Leprechaun appearances and stilt walkers to enhance the evening
- 3-Days of partying: March 14, 15, and 17 from 7 p.m.-2 a.m.
This is the biggest day of the year at the Raglan Road Irish Pub in Pleasure Island, where traditional Ireland is always in abundance. For this year’s party they invite you to enjoy:
- U2 Elevation. (The U2 cover band is back by popular demand!)
- Tuskar Rock, the house band straight from the heart of Ireland.Top notch Irish dance performances by Danielle Fitzpatrick.
- Kilts and competitions and mayhem for all!
- Party starts at 11 a.m. on Sunday, March 16. (Cover charge on March 17.)