We recently told you about all the great roller coasters at your favorite Orlando attractions. Some are pretty wild and definitely not appropriate for the young ones. So here is the scoop on where you can take the kids for some wild rides of their own.
As always, the first stop on your journey has to be at DWTickets.com, where you can get all of your cheap Orlando attraction tickets in one place. Then we’re off on a kiddie coaster cruise:
- The Shamu Express in Shamu’s Happy Harbor is a fantastic first coaster experience!
Must be at least 38” to ride.
- Cheetah Chase can be hunted down in the heart of Timbuktu. Features 5 stories of family coaster coolness. Riders must be 46” or taller and at least 6 years old.
Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- The Barnstormer at Goofy’s Wiseacre Farm is in Mickey’s Toontown® Fair.
Tiny crop-dusters have to be at least 35” tall.
- The Primeval Whirl® in Chester and Hester’s Dino-Rama spins into prehistory.
Little tikes over 48” tall will think this swirling spinner is swell.
The only thing you need to enjoy these terrific tiny thrillers is a ticket, and you will get a giant thrill over the cheap Disney tickets you will find right here at DWTickets.com!
- The illusive Flying Unicorn can be found in The Lost Continent.
Little ones must be at least 36” tall to ride, and anyone under 48” needs to bring along a grown up.
Universal Studios Orlando
- Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster takes a wild ride through Woody’s very own nut factory in Woody Woodpecker’s KidZone®.