Epcot presents the Sounds Like Summer Concert Series
Over at Walt Disney World, they have gathered some of the best tribute bands around for a concert series under the summer skies at Epcot. The Sounds Like Summer concert series runs through Aug. 10, and features nightly shows at Epcot’s America Gardens Theatre. Here is the upcoming lineup:
- June 30-July 10: Bjorn Again, ABBA tribute
- July 11-20: Slippery When Wet, Bon Jovi tribute
- July 21-27: 52nd Street, Billy Joel tribute
- July 28-Aug. 3: Captain Fantastic, Elton John tribute
- Aug. 4-10: The Sounds of The Supremes, a Supremes tribute
A Disney ticket is required to see all shows during the Sounds Like Summer concert series at Epcot. All of the Epcot concerts are included with your Disney ticket.
Hard Rock Live at Universal CityWalk Is Jammin’ in July
The Universal Orlando Resort is one of the hottest entertainment spots to hit on your Orlando vacation, and some of this summer’s best shows are at Hard Rock Live in Universal CityWalk. Here is this month’s smashing concert lineup:
- Michael Bolton, July 13 at 7 p.m.
- Lisa Lampanelli, July 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Zappa Plays Zappa, July 23 at 8 p.m.
- Frank Caliendo, July 25 at 8 p.m.
- Boy George Greatest Hits Tour, July 26 at 8 p.m.
Hard Rock Live is a local favorite when it comes to live concerts in Orlando. It is conveniently located at Universal CityWalk between Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. You don’t need a Universal ticket for live music events at Hard Rock Live, but a separate concert ticket is usually required. Tickets prices vary, depending on the event.
Universal CityWalk Is Hot All Summer Long
The streets at Universal CityWalk are smokin’ hot this summer, and filled with revelers enjoying their Orlando vacation. Whether you want to dance, drink or dine, you will find a place to do it at Universal CityWalk. No Universal ticket is needed to get into Universal CityWalk, however, some of the venues do require admission.