Summer Savings at the Universal Orlando Resort
Summertime has officially hit at the Universal Orlando Resort, and it hit with a loud explosion and some amazing attractions and movie-licious shows and dining options. You won’t want to miss the excitement at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure this summer, and you can get your Universal tickets today!
Universal Studios Summer Fun: Universal 360 – A Cinesphere Spectacular
Universal Studios Florida just introduced an innovative new nighttime extravaganza that features all of the latest projection technology combined with laser light acrobatics, pyro and a fireworks show that will bring the house down.
The latest show addition to the Universal Orlando Resort explodes into the sky every night at 9:45 p.m. A Universal ticket is required to catch this one, because it can only be seen from inside the Universal Studios Florida theme park.
Universal Orlando Resort Summer Fun: Blockbuster Attractions
Summer vacation at the Universal Orlando Resort means a chance to see the latest and greatest blockbuster attractions.
- The Simpsons Ride just opened at Universal Studios Florida, and it is sure to be Universal’s ride of the summer!
- Another Universal favorite is the Revenge of the Mummy thrill ride.
- Over at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, you will find hot, hot, hot attractions like The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man and The Incredible Hulk Coaster.
- There’s no time like summer time to “Ride the Movies” at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure Theme Park. Universal tickets are needed to enjoy these and many other amazing blockbuster attractions at the Universal Orlando Resort.
The Simpsons are Having Breakfast at Universal Studios Florida
Since the opening of The Simpsons Ride at Universal Studios Florida, America’s favorite fun family has decided to invite some guests to breakfast at Universal Studio’s International Food and Film Festival. Here’s what they have in store for you:
- A breakfast buffet that includes all of your morning meal favorites.
- Appearances by Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
- Breakfast is served from park opening until 10 a.m. every Thursday through Sunday.A Universal ticket is required for admission and reservations are recommended.