Still looking for New Year's Eve plans?
- Bret Michaels concert
- All-you-can-eat gourmet fare, including filet mignon, jumbo shrimp, and a wide variety of decadent desserts
- Admission to 7 different City Walk clubs
- Midnight champagne and confetti
The full menu is quite impressive, featuring several of City Walk's finest restaurants:
- Chef Carving Stations serving Mediterranean Holiday Chicken Roulade & Roasted Filet Mignon wrapped in Applewood Smoked Bacon Served with Red Wine Sauce and Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Seafood Station: Jumbo Shrimp and Crab Claws served with fresh lemons, cocktail sauce and sauce Louie
- Mixed Field Green Salad with seasonal toppings
- International and domestic Cheese Display with Fruit, Gourmet Crackers and breads
- Lobster Garganelli In a Brown Butter, Sage and Walnut Sauce
- Jalapeno Poppers with a cool Ranch Dip
- Mini Rueben Sandwiches
- Chicken Wellingtons with a Bordelaise Sauce
- Elaborate Display of Miniature Pastries, Cakes, Pies and Tortes
- Pat O' Briens®: Jammin Jambalaya served in a giant Jambalaya Pan
- Bob Marley's Jerk Pit: Jamaican Beef and Veggie Patties served with yucca fries and topped with chipotle ketchup
- Latin Quarter™: Whole Cuban Roasted Pork Loin served with onion Mojo and Cuban bread
- Jimmy Buffet's® Margaritaville®: Cheeseburger in Paradise Station
- CityWalk® Wing Station: Jerk Wings, Pat O'Brien Bloody Mary Wings and Teriyaki Wings with blue cheese dip and carrot & celery sticks
The food is nearly worth the price of admission; it's a big ticket bargain, if you can swing the price.
Book now at Universal's website -- tickets are still available for the celebration.