This President's Day weekend -- February 18-21 -- you can visit Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom and experience a special weekend in the company of Dr. Jane Goodall. This is a unbelievable chance to swap stories and possibly even enjoy fireside smores alongside one of the most prominent scientists in the world. Here's just some of what you can expect:
- Relax around a campfire and swap stories with Jane while enjoying hot chocolate and s'mores
- Leave your binoculars at home and view the wildlife right outside the window of your savannah view room in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Get an up-close and behind-the-scenes view of majestic animals on Disney's special Backstage Safari Tour
- Enjoy breakfast with Jane and some of Disney’s famous characters at Jiko restaurant in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Attend a dinner featuring a private performance of the Festival of the Lion King
- Explore all of Disney’s Orlando theme parks with your three-day Park Hopper passes
You'll pay a price for this exceptional privilege -- $8500 per adult and $7500 per child. This is a fundraising event for the Goodall Institute, so you may be able to partially write off the cost; check with the Institute or your accountant to make sure.