Get your ghouls, ghosts, and goblins ready -- LEGOLAND® Florida is debuting their first ever family Halloween event: Brick-or-Treat.
Every weekend in October, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Miniland USA will transform in to a haunted land in danger of invasion by the enemeis of the LEGO® Monster Fighters. Join the fight in a family scavenger hunt.
Saturdays will also feature extended hours to take the fun after dark (hours not yet announced). There will be trick-or-treating along the Brick-or-Treat trail, a kids’ four category costume contest with LEGO prizes, and a build your own LEGO pumpkin model! And the park will have the incredible, world’s largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern: 26,500 LEGO bricks and a perfect photo op.
Here's the full list of activities, from the official press release:
- LEGO® Pumpkin Build: Build your own LEGO Pumpkin at the model activity station in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza
- LEGO® Monster Fighters Haunted Scavenger Hunt: Help the LEGO Monster Fighters capture monsters haunting the cities of Miniland USA in this haunted scavenger hunt.
- Brick-or-Treat Trail: Trick-or-Treat along the Brick-or-Treat trail near the Pirates South Stadium for goodies, tasty treats and other fun surprises
- Dance Party: Join the spooky Dance Party in the Haunted Miniland USA with a live DJ and dance games (Saturdays only)
- Kids Costume Contest: Show off your BOO-tiful costumes in the Kids Costume Contest in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza to win brick-tastic prizes like LEGO product and tickets to LEGOLAND Florida.
- Children may enter one of 4 specialized categories: Heroes & Villains, LEGO Monster Fighters, LEGO Themed, and most Creative.
Best of all, Brick-or-Treat is included with normal park admission – No upcharge or separate ticket needed!
For more information and updates, visit www.LEGOLAND.com.